- Should Asafa Powell, Other Athletes Get A Statue?
- As The Track and Field World Turns…
- Americans Set 800m Records at Millrose Games
- Kemoy Campbell Returns To Millrose As A Starter
- How The Jamaicans Exceeded Expectations in Doha
- Tajay Gayle Jumps into Jamaica’s History Book
- Jamaican Juniors Who Unleash Their Power on The Backstretch
- As Jamaica’s Men’s, Women’s Relay Teams Prepare for Doha…
- Veterans Felix, Campbell-Brown off Track for 2019 Season
- News from Around The World
Quow was born in Tobago. His fledging career includes stints at the World Championships – indoors. In addition, not unlike a lot of up-and-coming Caribbean track stars, he honed his skills by competing in highly organized regional meets, including the Central American and Caribbean (CAC) Games and other junior meets. He has struck gold in the flat 400m at the CARIFTA Games, the CAC Junior Championships, the World Junior Championships, and the CAC Championships. His depth of performance so far is highlighted by a 4x400m relay World indoor bronze medal, won in 2012, in Istanbul.
Sponsored by adidas, Quow has medaled at every major junior/senior championships outside of the Olympic Games and has made it to both the Olympic and World Finals in the event.
His personal best time was recorded at the 2009 Berlin World Championships where he took bronze.